teneeb

How fast will I recieve my refund I choose the "Credit Karma Money Spend Account" refund option?

MichelleLO

The time frame for receiving your refund to your Credit Karma Money Spend account is the same as the standard turnaround time for directly deposited refunds. Per the IRS, most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted (received). For the most up-to-date information regarding the status of your tax return and a specific date of when to expect your refund, please visit the IRS Where's My Refund? site. 

Please see the TurboTax FAQ When will I get my IRS refund? for more information.

MichelleLO