Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Skeisha07

How do u get block off card

Unblock my turbo tax card

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

To receive assistance with your card, you can call the Turbo Tax Prepaid Card Customer Service at: (888) 285-4169.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information on the Turbo Card.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s

To access your account, login or activate your card, please see the TurboTax FAQ below:

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How do I get block off my card

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

@Tommy4489king Please reach out to Customer Service at (888) 285-4169 to remove the block from your card.

Doesn't work. You get automated menu with no option for unblocking or speaking to anyone.

Website chat doesn't work right now cause of the coronavirus...

This is what pops up when you click the link provided...Screenshot_20200414-161806.png

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

You can contact customer service. https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us  (888) 285-4169.

Follow the steps below.

Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) Press 2 to continue using the automated system. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these) The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1 Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card". Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthday. At this point the system should give you an option to get a new card sent or allow you to speak to an agent.

Please note: It may take over an hour to get your call answered as the phone lines are extremely busy at this time of year.

Ho do i remove a block off card

Lesandra

Please I need help my card won’t let me transfer any money or make payments

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Lesandra If the following is not working - Sign in to your account to see your balance history, track your spending, send money, pay bills, and more. Have you tried the app? You can click the link that applies to you for download: apple store or google play.

For further assistance, please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 
Bernacox
Returning Member

Website doesn’t work or the app..and the number doesn’t even ring. Ridiculous service 

Bernacox
Returning Member

How about instead of copying and pasting on this page you start answering calls...you all “experts” say the same thing on the page!!

Amietee26

Will I still get my stimulus check  if my card has a blocked on it I got a new turbo card and I don’t have my stimulus check on it 

Amietee26

I have a block on my card I got a new card but I don’t have my stimulus check like every one else I filed in 2018 and 2019 will I get a paper check or will it deposit into my new card ?? It’s Friday and I don’t have no stimulus check yet 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies