biancab0426

How do i view my direct deposit information just to confirm what account ill recieve it in?

CDTyler

View your direct deposit info by viewing a copy of your tax return.

• Sign into your TurboTax Online account: https://myturbotax.intuit.com/
  • Go to your Tax Timeline screen
  • Click Download/Print return (PDF) under SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO
  • Open the PDF file of your return in your PDF reader program.
  • Your direct deposit information will be on pg. 2 of your Form 1040/1040A (Form 1040EZ is only 1 page)
TIMEKA Thomas

How can I find out what direct deposit card information 

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

@ TIMEKA Thomas You can confirm the direct deposit information you provided by following the below steps:

1. Open your return if it's not already open.
  2. On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
  3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
  6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.
MFFalchi1634

Ok i filled out the stimulus return. I entered all my direct deposit information because that is the only reason i filed. I am on ssi amd do not file. My direct deposit information isn't on my return pdf for some reason. How do i add my direct deposit information if my retur was acceoted already. I put my information in that is the whole reason i filed. Please help me

JohnB5677

If you are on SSI and you regularly receive direct deposit payments, it will go to that bank.