turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I unblock my turbo prepaid visa card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies
AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

You can call Customer Service at (888) 285-4169. Or you can visit: https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dray5

Customer service sends us to the website and the website has us call. An unfair continuous loop. I recieved a replacement card today and it already says that the card is closed. I haven't had access to my money in over a week because of this issue.
Jquintero66
Returning Member

My turbotax card is getting decline

I had my account accessed without my permission and ended up having all my money stolen $500 a few days before Christmas. I filed a claim with turbo tax green dot asap. Followed all the tasks asked (mailed a statement letter with required information on it since this is the ONLY way they said that I can get my credit to account. Waited the time frame and for my new card since the other card was compromised. They not only denied my claim without even a thought but my new card was sent wrong address and the card was activated. They sent me a different card that can't be activated. I found out the day the card came and I called to activate it and it said card closed. They messed up big time and are doing nothing to fix it. That was Christmas money that I still have not gotten back and now my account is blocked so I can't even access the remaining balance of my Money and to top it off they took their **bleep** monthly payment out of my account and moved my money from the vault to regular account so again my funds can be accessed easy. Except by the actual account holder me. I want all my money back please help me

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

The only way to get help for your situation is by contacting Intuit Turbo Card support. We are limited as to what we can do within this open forum.

Please use the following link to contact support.

Inuit Turbo Card Support

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yes indeed to know how to unblock my card if it's blocked I just received it today and itryed using it but forgotmypin

@GabrielRamosNicholsIV wrote:

Yes indeed to know how to unblock my card if it's blocked I just received it today and itryed using it but forgotmypin

What is the name of the card that you received?

Gabriel Nichols 

@GabrielRamosNicholsIV wrote:

Gabriel Nichols 

Sorry, not your name but the name of the issuer of the card shown on the front of the card.

@GabrielRamosNicholsIV We  do not want to know YOUR name---you are being asked what kind of card you are having a problem with.  TurboTax Visa?   Credit Karma?   Something else?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies