changmaddison

How do I unblock my turbo prepaid visa card?

AshleyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can call Customer Service at (888) 285-4169. Or you can visit: https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/

Dray5

Customer service sends us to the website and the website has us call. An unfair continuous loop. I recieved a replacement card today and it already says that the card is closed. I haven't had access to my money in over a week because of this issue.
Monica4390

Jquintero66

My turbotax card is getting decline

Tamikam1985

I had my account accessed without my permission and ended up having all my money stolen $500 a few days before Christmas. I filed a claim with turbo tax green dot asap. Followed all the tasks asked (mailed a statement letter with required information on it since this is the ONLY way they said that I can get my credit to account. Waited the time frame and for my new card since the other card was compromised. They not only denied my claim without even a thought but my new card was sent wrong address and the card was activated. They sent me a different card that can't be activated. I found out the day the card came and I called to activate it and it said card closed. They messed up big time and are doing nothing to fix it. That was Christmas money that I still have not gotten back and now my account is blocked so I can't even access the remaining balance of my Money and to top it off they took their **bleep** monthly payment out of my account and moved my money from the vault to regular account so again my funds can be accessed easy. Except by the actual account holder me. I want all my money back please help me

AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

The only way to get help for your situation is by contacting Intuit Turbo Card support. We are limited as to what we can do within this open forum.

Please use the following link to contact support.

Inuit Turbo Card Support