How do I reopen a tax return that has been saved b...

mrosenquist

How do I reopen a tax return that has been saved but not been submitted yet

I am almost done with my tax return but need to put in one more bit of information how do I pull it up to fill in the last bit of info before efiling

Are you using the Online version?  Sorry you are too late.  Online has closed for 2019.  2019 is now the prior year.  You have to switch to the Desktop program.  

How to finish a prior year online return

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-...

And....e-filing is also closed.  Your return will have to be printed, signed and mailed.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

Federal and state returns must be in separate envelopes and they are mailed to different addresses.  Read the mailing instructions that print with your tax return carefully so you mail them to the right addresses.