ereoli

How do I print the completed PA Schedule G-L so I can send a copy to my local tax collection service?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If you are claiming a credit for tax paid another state, this form will print when you print your state return.  After you pay for your state and Federal returns, you can also choose to print specific forms in the Print center.  You would only file this form if you earned money in another state while you were a PA resident and filed a Nonresident return in the other state, where you did not get ll the state tax withheld back from that other state.

Last year, 2019, the form printed automatically with the other Schedules.  This year, 2021, the form is not printing automatically.  I had to go in a view the form and request it print. this makes me wonder if the form is being calculated correctly.

When is this going to be fixed?

CarissaM

@aerobins1 You are commenting on a very old thread. Which version of Turbo Tax are you using? 

Also, were there any errors when you were able to print?