Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Typo551

How do I print my 2019 return with all the worksheets?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

To access your prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

Typo551

Thank you.  But is it possible to also print the all the worksheets with the 2019 return?

@Typo551 wrote:

Thank you.  But is it possible to also print the all the worksheets with the 2019 return?

If you select the 2019 tax return as the Year then the PDF will include all the worksheets.

Typo551

Thanks again. But it did not include all the worksheets... my 2020 return is 125 pages long with worksheets.  2019 return is only 32 pages long... no worksheets in the PDF file I downloaded - just the federal and state returns.  I don't know what I am doing wrong.

@Typo551 wrote:

Thanks again. But it did not include all the worksheets... my 2020 return is 125 pages long with worksheets.  2019 return is only 32 pages long... no worksheets in the PDF file I downloaded - just the federal and state returns.  I don't know what I am doing wrong.

All the prior tax year PDF's should include all the worksheets along with the forms and schedules.  I downloaded my 2019 test return from the online editions and it included the worksheets.

Contact TurboTax support for assistance with this issue.

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies