chrisjo1

How do I go to an actual form, schedule se to make a change on a certain line, line 18?

How do I go to an actual form, schedule se (self-employment tax), to make a change on a certain line, line 18?

Online TurboTax does not give you direct access to the forms.   Only the CD/download has forms mode.  Sorry.

pattif12

• In Federal, you will see a screen Some of your self-employment taxes may be eligible for deferral?
  • Click Continue
  • Do you want more time to pay self-employment taxes? Click Yes 
  • This is the entry for Line 18: Enter eligible income earned from March 27,2020 to December 31, 2020