jaxgirl2019

How do I get schedule 4 in deluxe ? I need to report the tax I owe on a missed end

What tax do you need to report?

Maybe a missed RMD?  @dmertz
dmertz

The penalty for a missed RMD is reported on Form 5329 and the result transfers to Schedule 4.  To reach the question that asks if you received all required distributions, click the Continue button on the Your 1099-R Entries page (although if its a missed RMD on an inherited retirement account, TurboTax might not present the question and a workaround is needed).
jaxgirl2019

Thanks - I entered the information for the missed rmd, but the form 5329 leaves the pertinent lines blank ( it is not updating the lines 54 or 55) and no schedule 4 is created.  I really want to report and pay the tax I owe , which would end up on line 14 of the 1040.   
dmertz

If you are requesting a waiver of the penalty on the entire amount because you completed the distribution late, Form 5329 lines 54 and 55 should have zeros, next to line 54 should be the notation "RC" and the amount on which the waiver is being requested and no Schedule 4 is needed for this.
jaxgirl2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH  !  you have made my day.   
dmertz

Resolved in the comments.