chriskillerlain

How do i get my refund on my way2go card?

its my last years card,i dont have that info of routing number
Rachel_W

In order to DIrect Deposit your Refund onto your Way2Go Card, you will need to contact the phone number on the back of the card in order to get your Routing Number and Account Number.

For more information about Direct Deposit, check out the TurboTax FAQ below:

MsCherel

I need my routing number an account number.an the name of the bank.trying do direct deposit

@MsCherel - Only you would know the name of your bank.  If you do not know the routing and account number for your account then contact your bank for that information.

SDIXON82

I don't have my W-2 my 2018 info is on my unemployment account and 2019 The Lady told me I didn't have but 5 or 25 dollars paid in for federal tax and that I didn't have to file I need this stimulas I don't have my W2 though

GiseleD

If the only income you have does not meet the filing requirements here, then you don't need to file a regular tax return. If you qualify for a stimulus payment and are not required to file a tax return, and do not receive Social Security income, you can e-file your IRS registration for free with TurboTax to receive your stimulus payment with our Stimulus Registration. Clicking this link will also allow you to estimate your stimulus payment.

@SDIXON82

gamezoner2

Not true in all cases. I called and was told that the unemployment office that started the card are the ones with the info. Way2go doesn't have info on me

MichelleLO

You are posting on a thread from last year, do you have a specific question we can assist you with?

@gamezoner2