How do I get a response from the IRS or tax repres...

teehee99

How do I get a response from the IRS or tax representative regarding my tax refund? I filed my taxes in February and have not received updates on when I will receive it on the “Where’s my Re

evielovesyou

hello ans good afternoon my name is Lizbeth Diaz i filed my taxes last year and this year with you guys my taxes the state and federal was rejected i mailed them on febuary and i haven't got them yet no one has contact me and i want to know what  will be my next step. if i have to wait  how much longer. i need some answers

CatinaT1

The online link is your best option to track your refund.  I have attached a link with more answers from the IRS as to why your refund may be taking longer to process.

Federal refund questions

There is a delay in processing the returns as the IRS is not processing paper returns at the moment due to Covid-19 and social distancing policies in effect.  

IRS operations