I chose "check" for federal returns and want to ensure I didn't accidentally choose it for my state return too. I need to know whether I need to call the state and pay or not and can not determine how I chose to pay my state taxe.
To verify this information, please follow these steps to print or view your TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions Page. The banking and withdrawal information can also be printed/viewed on your Federal Information Worksheet Part V, and the State Information Worksheet, Part VI.
Follow these steps to view/print your instruction page:
· Sign back into your TurboTax online account
· Scroll down and click "Add a State" (This is just a way to get you back into your tax return)
· Next select "Tax Tools" (left column) and then "Print Center"
· Select "Print, save, or preview this year's return"
· Check the boxes for your Federal and State returns (this will open further options)
· Choose to include the government and TurboTax worksheets
· Then click "View or Print Forms".