katykay

How do I change the AGI that TurboTax is using for the Stimulus Credit? I made more in 2019 and do not qualify for the 2nd payment.

You may qualify for it.  Did you enter the amounts you already got in the 2 boxes on the Stimulus screen?  The Stimulus checks are really based on your 2020 tax return. Any amount you already got will be reconciled on your 2020 return line 30.  If you didn't get a Stimulus Check (and qualify) or you qualify for more it will be added to your 2020 return. But the good news is if they paid you too much they won't take it back.