james-washburn

How do I amend my 2019 estimated tax payments. I can't find where to change it in the 'Amend Return' menus. Can someone walk me through the steps?

I left off one of my payments and i don't see an option to adjust this value in the menu structure
KatrinaLO

Please see the information below for amending your 2019 tax return:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amend-tax-return/help/how-do-i-amend-my-2019-turbotax-online-retur...

On amendments, the refund/owed amount resets to $0 and the new amount reflects the additional refund or tax owed amount from the amendment.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ's below for information on calculations for Amendments:

How does the refund math work on amendments?

james-washburn

thanks for your reply @KatrinaLO...

I've followed these steps, and cannot find an option to add an estimated tax payment.  all the options are related to changing withholdings, payments with an extension, or carryovers from previous year to be applied to 2019.

could you walk me thru the steps to add an estimated tax payment that I left off the original return?

-James

EbonyL122824

Please contact customer support here for further assistance.