marquanm

How come I received less money from my state tax refund than the amount that was accepted

If your state reduced your refund, they will send you a letter in the next several weeks to explain why.  TurboTax does not receive any feedback from the IRS or your state when they change a refund.  It maybe that you owed a debt in your state for back taxes, traffic fines, child support, etc. or that the state disallowed something on your return.

Or you can  contact the state to ask:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901670-how-do-i-contact-my-state-department-of-revenue