How can I track my return?

How can I track my return?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

How can I track my return?

You can track the status of your return on the IRS Where's My Refund? site. That is where you will find the most up-to-date information regarding the status of your tax return and a specific date of when to expect your refund.
Per the IRS, most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted and a refund option is selected. 
For additional information, please see the TurboTax FAQ When will I get my IRS refund?
To track the progress of your state tax return, see the TurboTax FAQ How do I track my state refund?
Please note, if you claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) there will be a delay in processing your tax return.
Please see the TurboTax FAQ: Some 2019 federal refunds are delayed due to the PATH Act for more information.  

How can I track my return?

When can I expect my refund?

How can I track my return?

@Kensteale  wrote:

When can I expect my refund?

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

Note - Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  

If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds
If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

How can I track my return?

Please let me know if my return has been files??? [email address removed] email me or [phone number removed] text me I need to get verification!!!

How can I track my return?

So please let me know that my refund has been filed it's that simple?

How can I track my return?

@Kensteale  wrote:

Did you do this? - 

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

If you did then you would have received an email from TurboTax that the tax return was transmitted.  When the tax return is either Accepted or Rejected by the IRS you will receive a second email.