alexismk16

How can I check the account my taxes got deposited into

How can I figure out which account I got my tax refund deposited in? I want to know which account my stimulus check will be going to

The way you can check is to look at your tax return and see what is there for a direct deposit.

Here's how to get in to see what you selected: 

1. Open your return if it's not already open. 
  2. On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets. 
  3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center. 
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return. 
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms. 

The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund