Ask the Experts all about moving >> Event happening TODAY!
mshoemaker3

How can I amend my 2017 tax return if I need the Deluxe version, yet TurboTax is saying I already have the Deluxe version and not letting me download my 2017 tax return?

I need to amend my 2017 tax return (employer error where they left off some income). I am trying to do this through TurboTax yet TurboTax won't let me. First they say I need to get Deluxe. Then when I go to Deluxe they say I already have Deluxe. So I need help!

You need to amend using the Desktop program.  You need a full Windows or Mac computer to install it on.  Have you seen this FAQ?  Amend 2017

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-a-return-in-turbotax/00/27372 

mshoemaker3

Hey! Yes I have seen that FAQ and I do have a Mac computer. The issue is that when I try to buy the desktop program it tells me I already have it :( Like it is grayed out so I can't select it. But when looking on my computer I don't have it?

Please use the following link to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632