cmgray0426

How can I access my 2018 tax return through turbo tax? I’ve been using turbo tax for years and I should be able to access all my information including prior years. How can I get information on of

JeanneLO

First please make sure you are logged with the correct USER ID in your TurboTax account you used for 2018.  Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/accessing/help/why-can-t-i-find-my-return-in-tax-home-or-my-docs/0...

Once you have logged into the correct TurboTax account please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information on how to access a prior year's tax return.

Welliott-61

Hi I am trying to get my 2018 tax document downloaded but can't access the info .I really need it to show my appartment complex with a form I have completed to show why I can't pay my rent due to COVID19 pandemic. 

Please how do I get it so I am not evicted , thanks.

ChondelLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

For info on how to access a prior years return please click the link below.

How do I access a prior year return? - Community