Hi, this is my first year using terbo tax my funds...

Hi, this is my first year using terbo tax my funds were excepted . When will I kno the date to expect my money on my card

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Twenty-one days is a general time frame that the IRS provides for filers. To get the most accurate date for your refund you will need to continue tracking it on Where's My Refund.  As you may know, some 2019 Federal Refunds will be delayed if they claimed the EIC or CTC due to the Path Act. Please click here for more information on the PATH Act. Once 21 days have passed since your return was accepted, you can reach out to the IRS to inquire about the status of your return. Please click here for the contact information.