You can go back into your return to add info.
Please follow the link below:
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I need to add a 1099R for my wife Patricia.
To enter, edit or delete a form 1099-R -
- Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
- Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
- On IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R), click the start or update button
Or enter 1099-r in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to 1099-R
On the same screen for selecting the type of Form 1099-R that is being reported are selections for indicating who the form belongs to when filing a joint tax return.