turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hi i got accepted 25 February, its been on topic 152 for 3 wks now, i can't contact irs msg says no live representative due to covid 19...any suggestions?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Hi i got accepted 25 February, its been on topic 152 for 3 wks now, i can't contact irs msg says no live representative due to covid 19...any suggestions?

Unfortunately, TurboTax has no authority to access your return with the IRS. We have no access to their systems. We provide the software to complete and file your return, but once it's accepted, we receive no further updates for the tax return. The only suggestion I can make is to continue checking the status of your return on www.irs.gov/refunds. Also, continue to monitor the IRS website to see when they open their phone lines up again. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Update got my refund, i knew we had an offset of $761.00, got a portion of refund, but missing over $7,000.00, offset people said neither my husband nor myself owe anything else, advocate office not answering, high call volume, im mailing in form 8379 jic, but so confused with line 17, do we add 13a and line 4 sched 3?

Also would injured spouse form make any difference would they release the rest? Also it seems we only got eic refund, no additional CTC, i also made a typo on our youngest last letter of last name. Where's our money? Thats a big mistake moneywise...please help ty

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

You will have to contact the IRS for more information on your return.

How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)? https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301592

Please see this FAQ for more information, and if it applies to you.

What is an innocent spouse and how does it differ from an injured spouse?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-relief/help/what-is-an-innocent-spouse-and-how-does-it-differ-...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies