highlight27

Hi all, It seems that TurboTax assigned me From 1040 for Federal Taxes this year instead of 1040EZ. I do not think I entered or did something wrong; how can I fix this?

I have already paid unfortunately but not filed yet. I use TurboTax every year so I do not think I did something wrong this year.
DanaB

The new tax law changed the tax forms, 1040EZ no longer exists. Everyone is using Form 1040 and then depending on the complexity of the return Schedules 1-6 are added.

highlight27

Oh I see thank you very much! Then I guess it is ok to use From 1040
DanaB

You are welcome.