Hi all, It seems that TurboTax assigned me From 1040 for Federal Taxes this year instead of 1040EZ. I do not think I entered or did something wrong; how can I fix this?

I have already paid unfortunately but not filed yet. I use TurboTax every year so I do not think I did something wrong this year.

The new tax law changed the tax forms, 1040EZ no longer exists. Everyone is using Form 1040 and then depending on the complexity of the return Schedules 1-6 are added.

Oh I see thank you very much! Then I guess it is ok to use From 1040

You are welcome.