Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

HELP! I did not receive all of my Federal Taxes.

I filed with Turbo tax and had the Federal and State taxes refund put onto the Turbo Debit Card. I activated the card, received state taxes on the card then I finally got my federal tax. However problem was I received a partial payment. I was to receive $130 and only received $14.97. I am aware of the cost for Turbo tax $30 which is already deducted prior to the $130 so where is my remaining $115.03? I have called the IRS and they explained that I should have received the full amount of $130. So where is it? 

I've been using Turbo tax for a few years and I really like it. However this is my first time using Turbo Debit Card and it will be my last. If there is no way to have it direct deposited into my personal bank account then I will find another tax business/program to assist with filing so I can have the choice to have the money deposited in my bank.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You can click here to review the fees associated with your return. 

There is a fee for your federal return, plus a fee for your state return. There is an additional fee to have the fees deducted from your refund($40). 

So if you filed using the Turbo Tax Deluxe version, for example, the Federal fee is $40, the state fee is $40, and the refund processing fee is $40, so in total, your fees would have been $120. 

If you need any additional assistance, please contact customer support by clicking here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

**Charging that much for using Turbo Tax is wrong on so many levels.**

In the beginning when I started using Turbo Tax there was a one time fee of 30.00 not 120.00!

Thank you for your service Turbo tax but I'm done with this rip off.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies