Hello, Even though my tax return has been accepted...

Hello, Even though my tax return has been accepted and approved, it hasn’t been credited to my account. I understand that IRS sent me a mail, but I haven’t received it?

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it.

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/use-the-wheres-my-refund-tool

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

but what if you go on IRS site like I have and put in all correct info DD and ACT nd IRS say they don't have that information even though you already have an active TT card and have already received your FED and STATE through TT.

Stimulus is taking precedence over all else at this time. So the transcript may not be available for use right now. Continue to monitor your refund on the IRS Where’s My Federal Refund? site for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.

Once your refund status on the IRS shows "Refund Sent" it can take 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit fund into your account.

The general timeline of e-filed returns is: Transmission > Acceptance > Processing > Approval > Refund Sent

thank you but that's not what im saying. what im saying is I've already received both my state and fed almost 2 months ago, what do you do when you go on the site to check your stimulus nd put in your SS# DD# nd ACCT#  nd it says info does not match but that's clearly the info that you put in that you received from TT minus your own SS#.