Hello community locked out of my account and I wou...

Hello community locked out of my account and I would like to file my 2019 return and pay for my TurboTax fees from out of my return how do I do this?

I had 90% of my return done for 2019 got sidetracked with the pandemic was locked out of my account and just now gaining access in December 2020 would like to finish my 2019 tax return and pay for the fees in my TurboTax services through my return how do I do this

Online tax preparation and e-filing for 2019 returns is now permanently closed.  You had until midnight on Thursday, October 15, 2020 to finish and attempt to e-file; if your e-file was rejected you had until October 31, 2020 to make corrections and re-file. Now it is too late to use online software or to e-file. If you have any changes/corrections at all to make to your 2019 return, you now have to complete it using desktop software, which you must download to a full PC or Mac  (not to a mobile device).Then you need to print, sign and mail it.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2559403-how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-started-in-turb...

If you already paid for your online software you can ask customer support for a download of the desktop software.

They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday-Friday.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

If you are getting a refund, there is no penalty for filing late.  If you owe tax due, then file and pay the amount due as shown on the Form 1040, but expect a bill later from the IRS for the penalty and interest you will owe.  Only the IRS will calculate this—TurboTax will not calculate it.

Oh---and you cannot pay your fees from your refund.  You can only do that when you e-file by the deadline.  You have missed the deadline to e-file.  Since your return can only be filed by mail, you have to pay your fees in order to print.