turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pcrissy69

I checked my refund status, and it says "still being processed a refund date will be provided when available" . Does anybody else have the same still processing message?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

128 Replies

I checked my refund status, and it says "still being processed a refund date will be provided when available" . Does anybody else have the same still processing message?

Lots of folks.

Yep. Ours was accepted 2/20 and it's still saying "still being processed...*"

Ours was accepted on the 5th of match and still says processing.
Tati

Mines was accepted on 2/25. I was told to wait 45 days after 4/1/2019 and if it's not deposited by 5/17/2019 to give IRS a call. I have not received any letters or any other codes. I wanted to know if someone received this code last year and how long did it take for them to receive a refund. No one has an answer. IRS keeps stating to be patient and keep waiting. However, bills don't wait.

Mine was accepted on 2/22/19 and now when i check it, its a different screen that's says "Your tax return is still being processed." Which is weird because my husband did his with a Tax professional the same day and he received his 2  weeks later!!!
Tati

This is really nerve wrecking

Now I Received am email regarding a Audit certitude from Turbo Tax !!!  Now I’m freaking out!! Anyone got the same email???

Haven't recieved an email stating anything about an audit, but I'm starting to think just about everyone who filed with turbo tax is having this problem..

Well I won’t be using Turbo Tax next year that’s for sure!

Mine changed from the bars to the message for about a week and today it came up with the bars again

Yes, I filed 2/24 and got accepted the same day. Stuck on still being processed since around March 10. It means your under further review, a long with most of America,  which makes no sense. It's not just a turbo tax thing, btw. I have friends who filed with H&R block, CPA's,etc, and they have the same issue.

when did you file mahairagonzalez

Filed, submitted, accepted 1/28.
Bars disappeared first week in Feb with code.
I called.
Got letter March 11, take no action review wait until April 25.
I called.
Got letter March 13, take no action review wait until May 15.
Bars still gone.
Still says processing.
No hope in sight.
:(

the government shutdown caused a delay in processing returns.  EIC takes more time to review.  i'm not worried.  My return is solid and I have all of the supporting docs ready to send if they want them.   but I also don't like waiting months upon months for my return.  grrr!
Manage cookies