turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I checked my refund status, and it says "still being processed a refund date will be provided when available" . Does anybody else have the same still processing message?

I'm still waiting after my return was accepted almost 2 months ago.  Very frustrating that there is no one you can call.  All you get is "visit the website", which just says "your return is still being processed".

I checked my refund status, and it says "still being processed a refund date will be provided when available" . Does anybody else have the same still processing message?

@psg559tt  My refund took 80 days from the time I was accepted until it hit my bank account.
$$$ It's coming. But, I think from this year on things will be much different.
grdz1993

I filed Feb.9th accepted Feb 10 ..no refund passed 21 days ..recieved letter March 14th to wait 60 day review ..than recieved letter April 1st stating by May 16th they should be done with review or have sent me another letter..today is April 30th still no answer ..even called TAS was on hold for 2hrs 36 mins all so they could tell me they could not hear me and would be disconnecting call ..seriously i broke down in tears..no hope ..i give up..anyone have any good news ?

You are on your 78th day. I got mine on my 80th day. It's coming.

We filed on March 5th. We still have nothing. It still says processing on irs website. My husband is a veteran and thinks it's because of the government shutdown that taxes are being delayed. Please let me know something so my husband can stop freaking out about this. He is a combat veteran with ptsd.
TheC

We are on our 57th day..... no letters from the irs all they say is a random review. We have needed this money a lk g time ago and are in a bad spot. Nothing we can do bht freaking wait. We submitted our return March 4th

Omg this is so crazy we have to wait so long. We need the money to repair our vehicle. The brakes are messing up on it.
TheC

@caseynbrit101 we feel your pain! We did an international move for my husband's work and had used our savings to catch up and pay expenses and now we are in such a tight spot with so many bills. It has never taken this long!!!! But a fello TT user here waited since January and literally just got the refund @debskain

Thanks for letting me know something. If the 80 days is correct then we should get ours on May 24th. If we do I'll update you all.

It's a painful wait. I feel bad for everyone. I don't know why mine took so long or why everyone's is taking so long. I never got any answer. All "news" reports say it wasn't the shut down, but "something" happened. 80 days isn't the exact number but somewhere between 45 and 90 days seems to be what they are doing. Good luck everyone.
grdz1993

@debskain when you got your tax return by any chance did your wmr bar come back on display or a DDD or maybe an email notify you ? Just wondering if my return will just show up in my bank account all of a sudden..

My bars came back and I got a DDD at the same time. It was a Wednesday April 17 and my DD hit my bank account April 19

What are the bars that everyone is talking about?  
grdz1993

Thank you i will update on here if anything updates

Yes, me! I filed back on Feb 21st. Here it is April and I get “your return is still being processed”. I have called a few times, and the most I’m told is that there was a system file error that they are trying to resolve, and it could take weeks to fix.  Everyone I speak to says they cannot see any errors on my tax return, and no letters have been sent out saying I need to verify anything either.  It’s almost like it’s just stuck, but I’m told to wait a few weeks and it should resolve itself. It’s been three months now, and I had to pay my TurboTax filing fees out of pocket because there is no refund to pull the filing fee from. Frustrating, for sure!  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies