Have a deposit date for 2/26 funds not in account

I have a deposit date for 2/26 and the funds are not in my account but when i called Santa Barbara bank they stated i had a pending deposit,is anybody else having a issue with there refunds

I am also having a problem mine says I should also receive it on 2/26 but still no money has been received by my bank

I am right there with you. I bank with Wells Fargo and nothing has went into my account. My friend has the same bank and he got his. SBBT told me when I called them, that it should post by the end of business today.

According to IRS.gov my refund was sent via direct deposit on the 26th, said if it wasnt received by today to call my bank. Bank says I have no pending deposit . What's the deal???

@Mrlew91 wrote:

Did you request to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from the federal tax refund?

Did you check Santa Barbara bank website if you had fees taken out of your refund

Do have you straight dd to your bank or it has to go through SBBT then your bank?

Yes I did, and have done so the last several years with no issues. First time this has ever happened to me. 

To clarify, I have DD sent to Bank of America and TT takes out their portion of my refund. I have never had a DD take this long once the IRS website says they have sent my deposit. 

Yes , I am trying to call them the automated recording is rejecting my ssn, I can't even get through to talk to anyone! How did you even get to speak with someone?

I need to talk to a person at SBTPG :(

@alph40  I reached an agent this morning in less than 2 minutes but of course system is down for maintenance and she said call back in 2 hours 

@alph40  But I pressed the option for more info then after that It asked if I wanted rep kept hanging up on me as well

this automated system is telling me that my social is invalid. and it keeps hanging up this is ridiculous. Did anyone else have the issue of them saying your ssn is invalid?