Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

How does that mean that? ‘Following’ means the next, and the next is tomorrow 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I dont think im getting one. It says im eligible for payment, as soon as we get a date. Its been like the for nearly a month. No payment, no change. I do not ow the irs, i filed my 18, and 19 taxes, and gave them my account info. I think they are done sending money. I think they helped the ones that 1st showed up in the computer system. So, i will continue to live life with the hopes that i can start working soon. 

Ok just to be clear. I entered my direct deposit information and got prompted that it was accepted. I did this around 11pm pacific standard time on April 9th. I understand that the IRS updates its system every Thursday. If I’m correct they go by eastern time, so technically I entered my information on the 10th? Correct? If so, my information didn’t get updated until the following Thursday the 16th? Ever since I put my information in the “Where’s My Payment” page, I have been given the “Payment status not available”. Until around 9pm pacific time April 23rd, finally got the “Once we have your payment date” with my bank account numbers. Since I just got this update will my payment be tomorrow or Friday May 1st? 

Ok just to be clear. I entered my direct deposit information and got prompted that it was accepted. I did this around 11pm pacific standard time on April 9th. I understand that the IRS updates its system every Thursday. If I’m correct they go by eastern time, so technically I entered my information on the 10th? Correct? If so, my information didn’t get updated until the following Thursday the 16th? Ever since I put my information in the “Where’s My Payment” page, I have been given the “Payment status not available”. Until around 9pm pacific time April 23rd, finally got the “Once we have your payment date” with my bank account numbers. Since I just got this update will my payment be tomorrow or Friday May 1st? 

So I updated my Direct Deposit info at approximately 3am on Thursday April 16th.

I am getting the same message as everyone else here.

So updating on Thursday the 16th -following the 8 day rule -should I technically get my deposit on April 24th or May 1st?

Thank you.

EXACT same thing for me.. Gave info the 10th then sat on "Payment Status Not Available" for 13 days and on the 23rd has updated to exactly what you said. I'll try to remember to update.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst right.. 

I am curious if any persons on here is having to give the IRS their banking information due to Turbo Tax changing such information to a Turbo card account??  TT changed my banking information, that I have used for more than 5 years for my refunds no less, to their Turbo card information. And of course I did not catch it until afterwards. And I'm STILL waiting to get my REFUND!! My return was accepted by IRS on January 24, 2020. And I'm thinking it has to do with this banking information crap!! Please advise.....ANYBODY PLEASE

I updated my dd info on the 15 around 9am cst , as of now I’m still getting 

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

I checked my account and still nothing and the site is still showing this status .... hopefully  it gets sent out soon , I work IT and it costing a fortune getting mask and gloves considering i support hospitals banks dr offices and some bases .... 

Yes.  Very frustrating.  I did have correct bank account information on file with 2019 taxes, but did not receive a refund, but paid.  Went into the Get My Payment site and was informed that they did not have direct deposit info, so I added it, along with the info from my 2019 return -- all double-checked and correct.  Now, I get the same message you are getting.  I did everything correctly, and still this happens. 

I’m curious as to how people are saying they updated their direct deposit information with a the IRS for the economic impact payment before 4/15 when the Get My Payment tool was created on 4/15 to provide that info if they did not have it. 

My wife and I are both receiving the same message. Have already filed and received tax refund by check. Entered are DD info on the portal on the 15th at 7am CST. Have been receiving the same message since. Just checked bank and no deposit today.

2CECFF05-5C8F-4A44-BB4A-36474B8F6EE0.jpeg

I updated my info on the 15th, which was last Wednesday and here we are Friday morning and nothing. Website still says eligible and no payment date, so the whole, update by Thursday and get it the following is not accurate. 

im receiving the same message im eligible i put my direct deposit info in they say they will update with deposit date when they have one its been same message since april 15th when i provided info help

so the the IRS are liars.. who would of thought? lol 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies