Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

For all of the people looking for a deposit today I would just wait it out until this evening. The first round of ppl started getting their payments 4/10 in the evening while others started noticing their payments being deposited throughout that weekend.  I’ve stopped looking at the Get My Payment tool because of the glitches. I think at this point we need to just watch for the payments in our accounts. If no payment by Monday then I’m going to be worried 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

and they dont cover this problem anywhere  but  at least finding all these people with same problem im not alone. it has to be some sort of glitch

The same thing is happening to us. I wondered how it worked when you owe taxes..... We are a family of 4 and entered bank info on the 16th and still this message. I read and article that says it could take up to 20 weeks to get your payment. The first 80 million payments went out on the 15th and the second wave will happen at a rate of 5 million per week, beginning with the lowest income families. 

Hey Guys did u get your DD?

That’s a negative ghost rider! 

i owed 14 dollars and saw them take it out of my account ut says even if you owe you will get a check 9 days later and still waiting so sick of that message poping up with no date

i wonder too.because the tool went live on wednesday

I am wondering if those of us that set it up on Wednesday April 15th (before the glitches) are okay. Good news is that if I put my wife’s information into Get my payment, the same old message with my back account shows up. 

Bitty2020

Hi I applied for mines on the17 and I’m still having no updated date 

I set ours up on the 15th, and that status message of “you are eligible for payment and will update when we have a date with correct bank info has never changed or updated since. It must have been successfully entered because my wife’s info also changed to the same message. Still no payment.

i did mine on the 15th at 8am it seem its everyone who used the ap that is experieceing this problem im hopeing this work at night they are doing help as correct it if we dont it this weekend.ive accepted the fact im waiting thats fine as long as i get it better late than never

Lucy4218
Returning Member

I entered bank info on get my payment on Wednesday the 15th and as of today, no updates or deposits yet. 

I have had the same message when I check the “Get My Payment” portal since I first logged on. On April 15th at 7am I updated my direct deposit information ... still no luck this morning either. 

Same exact situation here. It was comforting to see my wife’s info receive the same message with our last 4 digits of account number. But not comforting that all of us still waiting seemed to have entered our info on the 15th 

crazy thing in a few days people that get ssi and stuff that dont pay taxes will start to get theirs i dont have a problem with people getting a check i do have a problem with them not takeing care of all the tax payers that are eligible completely first

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies