Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I input my info as well on April 15th I'm still waiting for a DD date. This is crazy! I filed my fed. taxes 1/25, accepted 1/27; got letter 4464c about a possible 60 day verification process. That letter was dated February 13th. Should've processed by April 13th. However NOTHING. Our government should be embarrassed, no need to be delusional in thinking they responded timely, because they actually FAILED us all.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I have not received a date yet.  Did anyone receive direct deposit dates after Friday 5/15/20?  I'm just wondering if they are only going to update on Fridays?  Or was last Friday a one time thing?

Thanks.

Nope not me I entered into the portal on the 16th I have gotten two letters from trump stating I qualify and stating the amount I’m getting in the last two months   Both letters are exactly the same stating the same thing  yet still waiting for deposit date

No I didn’t even use TurboTax for taxes or anything I just stumbled across the article one day and decided to join it but I entered mines before the massive update done to the irs website and it’s been about the same time as yours if not longer and I just checked it just now and still nothing 

efielder

I am having the same issue.  Its been over a month and no payment date yet.  

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.

efielder

Same for me

We entered our bank info on 4/16, we finally received our DD on 05/15. Actual stimulus went in today as stated. Our taxes are still processing without any explanation since March 21st. 

The IRS is aware of the glitch and I am hopeful that they will fix it for everyone. It just takes time. My prayers for everyone still waiting. You have all been more than patient! Because some of us received a DD after having waited a month, Please hang in there, don't lose hope. Please keep updating here with info if you receive a date. Keep the hope going!

Well,  my federal taxes, and my economic stimulus package was sent to a account that I've never seen, and it also stated that my returns was sent out on April the 15th, and I can't get the IRS, or no one else for that matter, and this is not right  , 

DawnC
Expert Alumni

Did you pay your fees through your refund when you filed your taxes?   What is the direct deposit information list on your most recent tax return - it will be on line #21 of your 1040.

If you have a Turbo Card, contact them and they can help you out - our partner Green Dot Bank at (888) 285-4169.  

Due to unprecedented traffic, the website and phone lines for the bank that issues Turbo Visa Debit Cards are experiencing delays and long wait times.

The IRS has not yet returned to normal operations and until the do, it will be very difficult if not impossible to get a call through.  Hopefully, you can resolve your situation with a phone call to Turbo Card support.  

To protect the public and employees, and in compliance with orders of local health authorities around the country, certain IRS services such as live assistance on telephones, processing paper tax returns and responding to correspondence are extremely limited or suspended until further notice. 

@Darnell1971

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yes the fees come out of my taxes and it always goes to my bank account and I already did all that  April 17 and it still has never gave me a date

@cboutros7  finally got paid

OMG it’s a miracle!!! LOL 😂 at least it feels like it and when I saw it this AM I was shocked and in disbelief because I have been waiting so long and drowning in debt like most of us in here! Well I was one of the first to update get my payment tool with DD since they claimed they didn’t have my back info but anyways I entered DD 04/15 8AM PST and till 05/14 I had the same message “I’m eligible and pending payment date To bank account below!” Well finally on 05/15 I got the message that my payment will be DD in 05/20! Well today 5/20 comes finally and I wake up dreading my bank account to still be broke! But I opened my Wells Fargo app and had to double take because I couldn’t believe it! My full stimulus payment all of it including my dependents was finally deposited!!! I was shocked since I had heard so many of you staying u had a date and that date came and passed and nothing so I was expecting the same, but no it was in my account!!! Guys I know it’s tough and sucks to go through this I understand because I was going through it too and I know most of you are still waiting but please keep ur hopes up and pray it will happen! You guys have no idea how blessed we are right now that we got this payment today because multiple bills are past due and my phones we’re gonna be cut off, my car insurance was going to be canceled and our family car is up for Repo and all this if I don’t pay the past due by 05/30!!! So I needed this money bad! Thank you to everyone on here for being a outreach for me during this time and have help me get through this struggle with some ease knowing we’re all in this together and I will still continue to follow this group and every other petition and FB group I’m signed up with already to keep the movement going! Keep ur heads up y’all and pray!!!❤️

Stimulus payment finally hit my account shortly before midnight last night. Hang in there guys, yours should be coming very soon!

costi4him

I keep check the stimulus irs data for eligibility and they tell me I don’t qualify or something. I filed my 2019 taxes and were excepted by the irs... why am I not eligible? My gross income is like 35.000

Did you file 2018? If 2019's hasn't been processed and you didn't do last year's, that could be it.  Even people that owe child support can technically qualify... They just won't receive it.  Check the FAQ on the IRS site... With your income there's almost no reason why you shouldn't qualify.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies