Great. I gave Turbo tax all my bank information yet today I received a notice from the IRS saying that payment was rejected and not received? WTF!

All TT does is give the IRS the account info, and it is then up to the IRS to pull the payment. Check with the bank to find out why they rejected it.

What bank?  Some banks (like Bank of America) use different routing numbers for deposits and payments and not the regular numbers on the bottom of your checks.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899211-bank-of-america-routing-number-on-check-doesn-t-work-for-d...>