dman1

Got my tax return in feb. turbotax still says accepted

status hasnt updated to reflect that I got my return. return status still says accepted.

TT does not update after your return has been accepted.  Your account will always show the result of the return you prepared using the software.  TurboTax never knows if you received your refund —or if how, or when you paid tax due.  Your proof that you paid your tax will be your own bank/credit card records.

dman1

it just seems to be a issue, because the 2019 return pdf  is missing the turbo tax forms that are normally with the form. the pdf is only the 1040form.  

@dman1 wrote:

Try this -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets