amore252013

Good afternoon I filled out my return for my stimulus payment on the 5th it says accepted. Can you tell whats the next step? It's been awhile since i did any taxes.

KarenJ2

If you filed your 2019 tax return with TurboTax and you want to check on your refund, please see the following link:  IRS Refunds

If you have questions regarding your stimulus payment, you can check this IRS link and this TurboTax link for updates. 

amore252013

I did not have to fill out federal and state taxes for 2018 or 2019. I just filled out for the stimulus payment.

DMarkM1

Since you have registered as a non-filer there are no further steps necessary.  You can check the "Get My Payment" button on this site to check for updates.  

Garyn

What if I filed with TurboTax got accepted 1/20 and still no refund ??

CatinaT1

TurboTax does not get any information about refund status. You must check the status yourself using the IRS refund tracking web site: https://www.irs.gov/refunds