Solved: Forgot to include additional w-2. Is there a way to change my filling?

Forgot to include additional w-2. Is there a way to change my filling?

I was given my w-2 from my current employee, but forgot that i temped with them and was paid by the temp agency. I rushed into filing as soon as i had the document in my hand

You should amend, or correct, your return if the original entries in the Wages and Income area were incomplete.  There is no additional charge to use Turbo Tax to amend your return, but you will need to mail in the amended forms, as the IRS does not accept e-files on amendments. 

The amend form should be available in mid-February, to make the corrections.  This will also allow time for the IRS to receive the original return and make sure there are not any other items that need to be changed.   Note, be sure your original return was accepted by the IRS. If it was rejected for any reason, you can simply add the W-2 before you refile.

More about amending here

More about amending here