Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

i did not..still says no info available
cmarure03

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

No... “ still processing “

Still processing

Hey for those who say still processing with no bars call the irs i spoke with someone today and there just now telling me I’m under a 45 day review and those still waiting could be to i mailed in 2/1 they didn’t accept it till 2/15 bars disappeared last Monday

@lashawnaransaw why its gone take 45 days is that the process

@donnafay83 how long did it take after you resent your return before u got a update

Yes it’s the process from what she told me she said it doesn’t mean nothing is actually wrong they just did alot of random seleting this year what caused it to delay

Most be only mail in return efile they didnt do it thats crazy

Did yall call today to check on it

Follow this Facebook page TTC4L they will help with alot of answers it’s not us That’s only going through this majority of them have Efiled and they all been through this they filled in Jan 1/24 -1/26

Ok

@jacintia95 yes i did

@lashawnaransaw  what happened ?

I'm still no bars n no update he said since I didn't have ip pin I was still under review but could not tell me how far in the process I was to wait another 30 days

@jacintia95 Hey for those who say still processing with no bars call the irs i spoke with someone today and there just now telling me I’m under a 45 day review and those still waiting could be to i mailed in 2/1 they didn’t accept it till 2/15 bars disappeared last Monday
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies