Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

@lashawnaransaw  when did you mail your return

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

2.8 and no letters or nothing but got my state friday

I didn’t get no letters either but i did Have to verify Monday the whole thing just frustrating they act like they can’t tell us anything till 6 weeks the 15th will be my 4 weeks

Smh hopefully somthing shake this week

Ikr

Lashawnaransaw how did u know u had to verify ur identity? Did u call or what? Mine was mailed in 2/9  because I didn't have a ip pin FINALLY showed received Tues 03/06 and I had a bar and then Saturday 03/10 my bars have disappeared and says still processing no codes or nothing I don't know what it means.......

A group im in said if bars disappear it would mean they put you under review or you can get ur ddd next update

Ugh how will I know if I'm under review? N how long does THAT take?

My bars had disappear Monday and said it’s still processing a date will be provided when available. So i called the irs and i had to verify some questions but he said i wasn’t under any review i just had to give 6 weeks so i guess those who mailed in possibly not in the review stage we just gotta wait those 6 weeks

45 to 60 irs tells u but everyone says 14 days or less hopefully its just about to update ur ddd

Ppl use a mail app to see what coming but never works for me

I noticed too those ppl were under review before i think your right we just gotta wait.....sucky

Donnafay83 how long did it take after you mailed your tax return back in for it to be posted

Mines only showing no information available

Did yall update last night
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies