turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

srossonm

When will my state/federal tax be released to my bank account from your company?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
GinaTM

When will my state/federal tax be released to my bank account from your company?

This will be the process that takes place after you file your returns:

• Tax return is transmitted from TurboTax to the IRS.
  • The IRS processes the tax return and approves the refund.
  • If you picked the option to have your TurboTax fee's deducted from your refund then the IRS sends the refund to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG). It can take up to 21 days for the refund to be sent to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTGP).
  • SBTPG removes the fees (Their processing fee of$34.99 and the TurboTax fees). Then the remainder of the refund is deposited into the bank account or on a money card (like Netspend, Green Dot, etc.).
  • Receive the refund in your bank/financial institution.
check your refund status at: Also, check here http://support.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/categories/200405668-I-M-A-TAXPAYER  for additional refund information

View solution in original post

4 Replies
srossonm

ok but  I have gotten any check deposited  to my bank and the dates that they were to post the state 10days ago and the federal 2/23/17
GinaTM

This will be the process that takes place after you file your returns:

• Tax return is transmitted from TurboTax to the IRS.
  • The IRS processes the tax return and approves the refund.
  • If you picked the option to have your TurboTax fee's deducted from your refund then the IRS sends the refund to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG). It can take up to 21 days for the refund to be sent to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTGP).
  • SBTPG removes the fees (Their processing fee of$34.99 and the TurboTax fees). Then the remainder of the refund is deposited into the bank account or on a money card (like Netspend, Green Dot, etc.).
  • Receive the refund in your bank/financial institution.
check your refund status at: Also, check here http://support.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/categories/200405668-I-M-A-TAXPAYER  for additional refund information

srossonm

ok but  I have gotten any check deposited  to my bank and the dates that they were to post the state 10days ago and the federal 2/23/17
GinaTM

First you can check to make sure you entered you information correctly by viewing your return documents. You click on the drop down box that says "My Turbo Tax" and then click on "My Docs", you will have to download your return to view the docs and it is under the refund portion and should contain your routing number and account number of where you want it deposited at.
If your direct deposit information is correct and you have visited both the IRS and the SBTPG site to check on your refund then please contact either the IRS customer service number 800-829-1040 or Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG) Refunds customer service number 1-877-908-7228
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies