turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

fighter5

Filed 1/27/2020 tax code 570 no update

Hi, I also received a 570 code with no further updates since 02/19/2020. I called and they told me to call back within 60 days. I haven't been requested any additional information and with the whole stimulus thing going on I'm afraid I won't receive an answer on my tax refund. Did you get an update?

I also filed on 1/31 and got a 570 code I called the irs and the lady laughed at me while saying thousands of tax payers received the same code and they cannot tell me anything until after 60 days so 4/15 was 60 days and I called and the automated system says there is no human to speak with!!??!! Okay! Then I took another look at my transcript and wow the date had changed.. now it says 4/27.. o mean really IRS?!??!! But turbo tax went in my account and took there money but I haven’t even got my taxes back!!?? WTH

MrsRojas

I filed 1/31  got a letter 2/20 said they didn’t need any more information at that time , ive been checking since ... no letter , no mail , I called lady said give it 60 days! Today is officially 60 days ! 570 code was place 3/9 Friday dates were for 4/20 got on this morning to look at my transcripts , dates were changed to 4/27! Anyone having same issue ? 

MrsRojas

Same thing happened to me , literally in that order 

Yeah idk what’s going on this year but it’s not good

I can't access online or by mail bc of covid-19...I live in mass going insane i filed 2/4 was accepted idk if its bc I claimed my son for entire year he was born aug 18 so idk if I got tax credit in 19 for year 2018 but negative sign before amounts??? Tt152 refund amt still there got letter dated 3 16 and not to do anything I'm so sick of not having money 

I filed and was accepted on 2/28/2020. It now shows that the IRS received my return on 4/15/2020 and it will be processed on 4/27/2020. Then I received a 570 code on my tax transcript with a 4/27/2020 date. What the heck is going on????

I have had the same issue. I filed on 2/24 and haven’t received my tax return! I received a letter on the first week of March to verify my identity did that and return processed but with 570 code. Dates keep changing right now it says April 27th this whole situation is making me upset!!! I filed with HR Block and they were supposed to take their $400 fee out of my taxes but they have already debuted my account!!!!!

Ok so NOW it has changed to May 11!!??? Like seriously I am in the negative in my account and I was supposed to get it April 27 which is today??!!! Omg they are seriously just playing now it’s annoying.. and if you call the reroute you to the automated service so no humans to talk to.. I wanna 😭 

gcisme

"Additional Action Pending." However, no request was made to amend or verify any additional information. I'm really frustrated because due to the pandemic you can't even talk to a live person/local offices are closed. It's been over 60 days since they sent me the letter saying what for 60 days and we will either finish processing your return or send you additional steps to follow. I'm expecting this money to help with a down payment on a house. Our family is basically screwed right now! Urrrggghhhh!

I had to contact my local Congresswoman and they are looking into for me.

[phone number removed] this is the billing department for the IRS when you call just ask them if you owed any taxes because you were supposed to get a check on whatever date and they should be able to see what's going on.

Same here . I filed 2/5 and irs site is STILL saying they will give me a date when available . And of course that means no stimulus money .. going to be a rough one for me Being a single mother . This is bull**bleep**. Sorry I’m just so frustrated . 

I have the same thing have you seen or know why ??

Nope! Personally I don’t think they even know when they gonna give us our money

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies