turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone else's return been accepted yet?

It’s ok we should hear something this week, everyone’s saying they aren’t releasing anything til next week but yes it is stressful just not knowing what the heck is going ! Lol

@falopez426 we should see a change next Saturday for us with PATH. Last year was the same.

I just received my transcript and it shows no record on file... should I be worried?!! My request date was on 1/31 but my federal was received on 1/30 not yet accepted on WMR.

I thing you requested it too soon. I would have waited at least a week

@falopez426 I received mine to and it was blank with no record on file also.  And my dates are the same as yours. From what other people have told me is they are sending out transcripts by mail even if they aren’t ready and u will get them blank with no record on file

Oh ok phew lol, so the wait continues....major updates it shows online on WMR are Wednesday and Saturday, so they say on the refund talk website

The last two years mine updated on a Saturday. Last year it updated on 2/17 with a DDD of 2/22. Hope that helps. I know it’s a nerve wrecking waiting game. If you haven’t received a letter from the IRS requesting anything you should be good.
kelly1027

I got my transcript online and I filed this Tuesday. Was accepted and my refund will be here on Wednesday

@kelly1027 did you need credit card to order yours online and did you have the 9001 code

Mines still saying it’s not found but Ik everything is entered correctly
kelly1027

@shenilastevenske No you go on the IRS website, go to get tax your tax records, get transcript online, create an account, you'll have to answers questions and then choose reason why you need your transcript, and then download. If it's blank they haven't processed it yet. There will be codes on the transcript, if it doesn't say refund next to it. You'll have to research the codes.

So we are going through another government shutdown by the end of this week it shows online. Hopefully we get an update sometime before this week ends.

@falopez426 our luck we’ll get the deposit date but it’ll be delayed because of a shutdown

Oh I know! I’ll check again tomorrow lol, I’ve cut it down to just checking once in the morning.

Mine was accepted on Jan 22nd there was a thing said processing,then now there is nothing. Only the topic 152 about if you claimed eic which I did . Hope it hurrys
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies