Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone else's return been accepted yet?

@Kevmex81 what does the path say ? i was accepted the 28 and was able to order return transcript yesterday

@Kevmex81 mine just say topic 150 with one bar

@astevens410 According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before mid-February for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits. Check Where's My Refund   in mid- to late February   for your personalized refund status. It's updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

Please Note: For refund information, please continue to check here, or visit the Refunds page on IRS.gov. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

@shenilastevenske that’s what mine was doing the first couple days after being accepted, then disappeared with the path message. As long as I don’t have any codes other than tax topic 152 I’m not gonna worry.

Yeah but mine has been like this since jan 14th

I checked turbotax on my pc last night and on there it shows that it wasnt transfered to the irs till the 28th even though it was accepted the 14th. When I enter my wifes social it comes up with the status bar statin its been recieved and is processing. Im the primary and when I enter my soocial it comes up it cant show any details for my return.
blueivy38

TurboTax can you explain to me why my return has not been accepted yet..i always use you guys since 2015 never had this problem..whats going on?

Did you finish filing it?  You can check your efile status here     <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/ef...>

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.
trpschick

Mine was accepted on Jan 29th, refund approved with a DD date of 2/6/2019. Hoping it's deposited on time!
Shawn7073

Trpschick did you have actc and eic?
kelly1027

Accepted on Tuesday, went to the IRS website today and got my account transcript and it shows a refund date for 2/13. Claimed one child, no EIC, and no additional child tax credit. That form is accurate only because I had to verify last year got my transcript that Friday and it showed refund date followed week and it was in there on that date

I’m happy for those who did get a dd now for everyone including myself lol im hoping to see something soon.

@falopez426  me too. This is stressing me out. When did you file. I filed 1-31 no ACTC or EIC and still show processing. My anxiety can’t handle this lol

Oh I filed on 1/28 then it got rejected because of I put the wrong agi in then I resent it and then it got accepted on 1/30 so now I just checked WMR and still nothing, I have eic. So still waiting hopefully sometime next week I hear something

Wmr site is acting like I’m not putting in my information correctly when I know for sure I am don’t know what’s going on but I don’t like it
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies