katahaun

Every time I try to print my state refund it still says DO NOT MAIL

I have looked through you help and it still states forms not available.  However, Illinois is available.  What do I do to file by mail?  It is a requirement for me.

SteamTrain

Sorry to hear you are stuck in that messup.....the "First" printing option below, sometimes works...but the second one, below the triple-line, seems to always work  (and will give you a filing only copy too, instead of a whole mess of stuff, not filed).

_____________________________________________

First:   Try the large PDF file creation in this FAQ starting at:

"In some cases, clicking the Download all forms and worksheets link (instead of Download/print return) in your Tax Timeline will give you clean printouts without the watermark:"

__________________________

___________________________

_____________________________

IF that doesn't work: then use the same "Some Things You Can Do" picture from the above FAQ, but instead click on the  "Add a State" selection  (you won't actually be doing that).  

Then when you get into your tax file, you will either have a selection on that first page to print.....OR....go to the top of the screen, click on "MyAccount" , then "Print Center" and Print or Save-to-PDF from that menu drop-down instead.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

ElizabethP

Has your federal been accepted yet?
katahaun

Yes, and money deposited in my account
SteamTrain

__________________________

___________________________

_____________________________