Chey_faith

Employer owes me

So for some reason when I was filing, my return was rejected. So I fixed the EIN number, but then something popped up saying that my employer withheld too much social security taxes ($112) and that I should get that from her, and an updated W2. I am a server, so I receive tips (If that matters) but it did say I could go ahead and continue to file, but just ask for the updated W2. I am SO confused as to what’s going on, and if I will be penalized and why she would owe me? And of course I have to pay to receive help from turbo tax smh. Someone help please! 

Employer owes me

What was in box 4 of your W-2?  Did you check to see if you entered it correctly? 

Chey_faith

Employer owes me

Yes of course