turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does anyone have the cycle 20190605 and have any updates on transcript?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hi there!  I have this cycle code and was just able to look up my 2018 Transcript as of this morning, which included Code 846.  

This cycle code means your a "Weekly" (because it ends in 5).  Weekly means that you update weekly, on Saturdays.  Once you are a weekly, you are always a weekly.  You will likely see movement on your WMR over the weekend.  Hope your transcript shows the 846 as well, that's the code your looking for, that indicates your refund.  Hope this helps and good vibes your way!  

View solution in original post

171 Replies

Hi there!  I have this cycle code and was just able to look up my 2018 Transcript as of this morning, which included Code 846.  

This cycle code means your a "Weekly" (because it ends in 5).  Weekly means that you update weekly, on Saturdays.  Once you are a weekly, you are always a weekly.  You will likely see movement on your WMR over the weekend.  Hope your transcript shows the 846 as well, that's the code your looking for, that indicates your refund.  Hope this helps and good vibes your way!  

Did you have earned income credit? I do, and I can see transcripts with processing date of 2/25/2019 but no 846 on it.

I don't have EIC this year, my tax bracket changed and my kiddos are growing up.  But I did have it for many many years....
Code 846 confirms your refund and amount.  Sounds like that's what you will see next.  
I know because of the PATH Act, having EIC or ACTC your refund cannot be issued until after the middle of February, so a day of the 25th sounds on track with that.  Ill keep you posted on if and when my WMR updates.  Let me know if anything changes for you.

I have my fingers crossed!! And I will let you know if anything changes for me also.
ConnieRN
Returning Member

I filed my return 1/31 and it was accepted within an hour. Today I was able to view my transcripts online with all the info. I don’t get EIC or ACTC. My cycle code is the same, 20190605. To the right of the cycle code it says 02-25-2019.  I see the 846 code on my account transcript, but I also see ‘Return issued 02-13- 2019’ on it, does yours have the same date?

I have the EIC on mine so no 846. But since you don't claim that you should be getting it direct deposit on 2/23. Mine will come hopefully after the 15th, since they can't release earlier than that if you have the EIC.

@ConnieRN I have the EIC on mine so I won't get a 846 until mid Feb. But because you don't have that on yours you should have your refund on 2/13.

My updated as well. I have eitc. Bars gone, replaced with PATH msg My cycle code is the same, 20190605. To the right of the cycle code it says 02-25-2019. Maybe next week the transcript will reflect code 846.

@brownsugar79_97 I just checked wmr and mine has updated to the PATH message also. So we hopefully will see code 846 next week.

mine just says take action ref 1541 I can see the whole transcript including the eic on it but it has a processing date of 2-25-2019 and a cycle code 20190603 what is going on this year

@edlynnstrim  mine has the same action code

@dempseycarla the reference code 1541 means a delay of some sort on your taxes. It could be because they are backed up or something, so I wouldn't worry just yet. You should be processed by 2/25 since that's on your transcript.

@renee744  thank you

@renee744  thank you
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies