Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Dlong81

E file 2019 amended 1040x

I submitted my amended 2019  1040x via efile and then was directed to print and mail forms. The forms never loaded so I need to know what forms still need to be mailed. My only amendment was that I marked my newborn son as not having lived with us for more than 6 months when I should have marked all year per the instructions so he qas not claimed. Any idea what forms its saying i need to mail?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

When you efile a return you don't need to mail in anything ... log back in ... scroll down and click on ADD A STATE to open the account if you are not already in it ... then use the print center to save a PDF of the return with the worksheets and look at the filing instruction page. 

add a state.PNGtools.PNG

Dlong81

Oh, okay. When I filed it said it is submitted but you aren't done yet, you will need to mail these forms...but the download didn't work. Did it not work because there was nothing there?

Please use the following link to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

If you e-Filed, you don't mail.

It's important to print the 1040X and revised tax return to keep for your own records.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies