• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klk-knoepfli

Does Turbo Tax have a copy of my return if it was prepared from a product purchased off line? The electronic an paper copies have been lost.

Does Turbo Tax have a copy of my return if it was prepared from a product purchased off line? The electronic and paper copies have been lost.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JoyR

Does Turbo Tax have a copy of my return if it was prepared from a product purchased off line? The electronic an paper copies have been lost.

No.

Unfortunately if you prepared your return in one of our CD/Downloadable products, we do not keep copies of returns prepared in this manner. If you would like to request a copy of your transcripts from the IRS, you can do so through this link:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JoyR

No.

Unfortunately if you prepared your return in one of our CD/Downloadable products, we do not keep copies of returns prepared in this manner. If you would like to request a copy of your transcripts from the IRS, you can do so through this link:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

View solution in original post

Pagrider89

Need information  from 2020 tax filing Irs verify my identity. Lost paper copies

Critter-3
Level 15

Why can you not open the 2020 program and save the PDF again ???

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings