klk-knoepfli

Does Turbo Tax have a copy of my return if it was prepared from a product purchased off line? The electronic an paper copies have been lost.

Does Turbo Tax have a copy of my return if it was prepared from a product purchased off line? The electronic and paper copies have been lost.

JoyR

No.

Unfortunately if you prepared your return in one of our CD/Downloadable products, we do not keep copies of returns prepared in this manner. If you would like to request a copy of your transcripts from the IRS, you can do so through this link:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

JoyR

No.

Pagrider89

Need information  from 2020 tax filing Irs verify my identity. Lost paper copies

.

Why can you not open the 2020 program and save the PDF again ???