Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TinaA0

Does Turbo Tax file/pay/handle my earned income tax return? I got a notice saying it's past due?

I received a form called "Taxpayer Annual Local Earned Income Tax Return" I thought this was handled through TurboTax?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Does Turbo Tax file/pay/handle my earned income tax return? I got a notice saying it's past due?

Received from who?  

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

Are you asking if TurboTax prepared a city or local tax return for you?  TT only prepares a few city or local returns.  For most local or city returns you are on your own.  If your local/city return can be prepared using TurboTax it is part of the state return when you work in the state program, and is generally an extra step that you have to take in the software.

And TT never PAYS your tax.  Your only proof of paying your tax due is your own credit/bank record.

City Tax Returns

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899325-which-city-tax-returns-can-i-do-in-the-turbotax-state-prog...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Sounds like a local tax return from a Pennsylvania city or town - https://www.hab-inc.com/hot-topics/local-earned-income-tax-return-faq/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies