Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does this mean turbo tax received my refund and is pending for deposit?? Order Status: Payment Pending

Unfortunately it does not mean anything I’ve been like this for 2 weeks

Does this mean turbo tax received my refund and is pending for deposit?? Order Status: Payment Pending

I have yet to get mine.

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are concerned about the status of your taxes and you are past the 21 day mark you should call the IRS to see if they can provide you with any additional information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/my-return-is-accepted-but-still-not-approved-is...

Please see the video below for more information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVYONZQMhW0

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dawnmarie2128
Returning Member

Yes i updated today to ddd of the 24th thank you 

Eric2ba
Returning Member

How long after that changed did you receive your refund? Thank you for your time.

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

If your return has taken more than 21 days you can reach out to the IRS. Help with doing so has been provided by clicking here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
CBunt
Returning Member

Did you receive your refund after it said Payment Status: Order Completed on your TurboTax? If so, may I ask how long it took? Thank you for your time and congrats! I know we're all needing this.

TT does not receive your tax refund.  It goes directly from the IRS to a third party bank to have the TT fees deducted before the balance is forwarded to you. This can add a day or so.

However, when you signed up for Pay with Refund, you agreed to let TT takes its fees if your refund was delayed beyond a certain point, so that may be what happened. But TT notifies you first.

Check the IRS website to see if your refund has actually been issued.

CBunt
Returning Member

TT has their 3rd party that does it's thing, then to Wells Fargo which is the 3rd party for PayPal so I know it's going to add a couple of days to it. I'm just wondering if Payment Completed means anything. I'm assuming I should be receiving a deposit at least this week because how else could TT get their funds if the IRS is still processing it.

Unfortunately, the IRS site doesn't update and if it does it's well after the refund is already in.  

You got it ?

Billiejeank27
Returning Member

Its been 7 weeks since I filed and was accepted and still waiting on my return 

any luck mine went from pending to complete today

Payment Pending and  Payment Complete refer to your TT fees.

TT does not receive your tax refund.  If you selected Pay with Refund, it goes directly from the IRS to a third party bank to have the TT fees deducted before the balance is forwarded to you via direct deposit. This can add a day or so.  However, when you signed up for Pay with Refund, you also agreed to let TT takes its fees if your refund was delayed beyond a certain point, so that may be what happened.  But TT notifies you first.

Check the IRS website to see if your refund has actually been issued.

Hey my situation is similar. Have you received your refund yet? My status changed to payment complete yesterday on TT.. I’d really your reply💕

Hey my situation is similar. Have you received your refund yet? My status changed to payment complete yesterday on TT.. I’d really appreciate your reply💕

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies