• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
latrese-jackson

Does the irs approve refunds on Sunday or can status changes be made on Sundays?

im wanting to know if my status could go to approved on Sundays?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SweetieJean
Level 15

Does the irs approve refunds on Sunday or can status changes be made on Sundays?

Yes, you status can change on a Sunday.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
SweetieJean
Level 15

Yes, you status can change on a Sunday.

View solution in original post

latrese-jackson

thank you. have you seen or heard of this happening often?
tdhfaith

The irs works 7 days a week and usually aren't completely closed unless there is a government shutdown.
wdana3930

Can my stimulus payment be put in my account on Sunday 

Gregorystjames2

Yes. However, not depositing my stimulus check into my checking account that on file with IRS with Chase Banks. I did not receive my first stimulus check given out.

Routing number<removed>
My Social Security# [social security number removed] I am on SSDI disability. MY. Monthly CHECK is deposited into my account every month. I am disable. My check was not given to me. It was stolen by a family member. There were additional medical supplies i needed and must receive and was unable to purchase because it was stolen.
I am married but we are (separated) for more than 3 years. Dana  - Social Security number - [social security number removed]. Her bank is a different Bank than me. Accounted with the IRS file.
Please help me because of my disability. 
I truly need the help from INTUIT. 
I WAS NOT EXPECTING A 2ND CHECK.
Please have my.check deposit into my Chase checking account

This account is documented on file. I was not aware or informed when my stimulus check arrived. I was told i did not receive a check. I called the police nothing can be done. Told the money was gone. 
Someone please HELP ME SOMEONE
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v